If your van has been damaged in any way then you may need to contact your insurance company to have it repaired. Caravan repairs can turn out to be quite expensive so we recommend that you give us a call just to get a rough idea what you might be up for to have it fixed. If you need to have it fixed under insurance here is a handy list of what you need to do:
- Call your insurance provider and get a claim number.
- Contact Lake Macquarie Caravan Repairs to organise a quote (we may be able to come to you).
- We will then submit the quote to your insurance provider.
- Once approved and authorised we will organise a date for you to bring your van in.
- We will then carry out the repairs for you (if we need to re-sheet the side of your van, now is a good time to have things added to your van while it is exposed).
- Remember to check how much excess is required to be paid by you to your insurance provider.
- We will have you back on the road in no time so you can go out and enjoy all of the things that this beautiful country has to offer.
All insurance companies accepted.